- The price of Natural gas is far, far less politicized – how many ppl quote natgas prices daily?
- Adding to the confusion – the units of measurement in Europe and in the US are different (the US uses $/mmBTU while Europe uses Euro/MWH
- Europe has almost fully greenlighted Natural Gas as a green fuel
- US shipments of NatGas via LNG terminals would structurally grow year over year
- Europe is very, very close to banning Russian Crude Oil but sanctioning Russian Natural Gas short term is next to impossible (no immediately alternatives)
Call on what do here…