Skip to content
- Cheaper oil slows down the development of Alternative energy sources
- Americans would splurge more on gas stations impulse junk: “Twinkies anyone?
- It increases the US dependency on foreign supplies of crude oil because to remain economical US shale-sourced supplies need a reasonable price of crude oil
- It encourages unnecessary driving and eliminates the need for carpooling
- It promotes overconsumption of plastics destroying the habitat
- It discourages innovation: we would never have Tesla if crude oil stayed at $1/barrell